Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving, Christmas Tree and pinkie ring



Hi! Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We had "The Acker" family over to our house. Renee' and I hosted it, actually We should say Nee' hosted it! She is really a great host! I am pretty much lazy. Ugh!!! I dont think I got enough green bean casserole!!


On Monday I noticed my pinkie ring was gone. That is the ring that my Poppy and Mammaw gave me for Christmas, one of my favorite things they gave me. Well it made me sad the first time I misplaced it, I found it a year later. Well Renee' found it 2 days later this time.
Poor Elliot had to go over to his meemaw and peepa's house for Thanksgiving since there was so many of us at the house. He likes to bark at everyone. So after everyone went home I went to go pick him up. When I got back to the house Renee' had already dragged out the Christmas tree. Well the house is all decorated for Christmas now.

It looks really pretty! Well I am still picking up leftover garage sale stuff and freecycle it back to everyone that wants it. I had picked up a huge trash bag of toys about a week ago. I had them under the carport. I noticed they werent there anymore last night! I hope whomever got them sure needed them. I hate that I hadn't gotten to look in there, I knew there was all kinds of stuff in there I was goign to check it out tonight or Sunday!! UGH!!

Over and Out! Lisa

1 comment:

liz mataraza said...

what a pretty tree! ours is going to look like doo. it's so small and with the tall ceilings...
glad you found your ring. you should wear it on a necklace or something.

glad to hear you got to have thanksgiving at your new home! how fun!