Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am back!!!








I haven't been back on here for 7 days? Not much has happen, I have turned a year older. Renee' was so nice and she made me breakfast! I love waffles and sausage! Yummy!! I went to work and came home!! Renee, mamma and dady went and bought my b-day presents!



I got my glass storm door I wanted, a door bell , spice apples (from cracker barrel) YUMMY! A gift card from Sonic from Amycole and one from Elliot! They help me with me ddpvanilla addictions!!



My sister made me a cake and put all 38 candles on my cake!!



We went to play Bingo!! It was so much fun, we won nothing but a lot of fun!!

Then on Sunday went to church and didn't do much! I didn't have to go to work until 10:00 on Monday (in honor of Dove season opening). I guess I don't have much more to tell you all!! What my one person that reads this my sister!!

Over and Out! Lisa

No comments: