Saturday, August 23, 2008

EASY!






Good Saturday morning! How are all of my peeps? What my one peep that reads my blog? I woke up about 10 - 15 minutes late this morning. I wasn't going to get to take Elliot out to the potty but he forced himself out side. I was going to have to let hazel out . We are helping out
my best friend Amy's mom. They are taking a 'mini vacation" and the dog gets to go out in the morning and brought back in at night. Anyways Renee' was nice and said that she and Tres would go over there and let her out and etc.
Yes I said Tres he gets to stay the weekend with us. It is Renee' and himself all day today. We will see how they both like that tonight. Tres was lots of fun last night, I use to get sad that I haven't had kids (and I am almost 38, overweight and now prospects) but I am so glad Lisa Ann shares with us and my other friends that share with me!! I.E. Maycee and Lyndon! My cute little red headed kids.

I read an article in the graham leader today. It was titled "BURGLARS MAKE IT EASY ON POLICE"


Graham and Olney police brought a burglary ring to an end this week thanks in large part to a criminal who made it easy.Tommie McAnear, 22, of Olney confessed to burglary and forgery when he was invited to interview for a part-time police dispatcher job with the Olney Police Department.He also implicated his brother, Jeremie McAnear, 29, of Graham in the crimes while he was at it.The two men were arrested and confessed to more than 12 burglaries in the Graham area and three more in Olney. The burglaries began in early June and centered around the downtown area of Graham. The suspects forced entry in most instances and their focus was primarily cash.
The burglarized buildings, some of which were hit twice by the duo, include Oak Street Baptist Church, Oasis of Grace Church, Young County Appraisal District, the Orr Building including 14 different offices burglarized, Farmers Milling, Duncan’s Used Cars, Classic Cleaners, Quick Slick Lube, Air-Smart, the snow cone stand on Highway 16 South, Olney High School and Cub Cleaners.The police seized upon an unusual opportunity to capture the crooks when a cashier’s check and a job application crossed their paths earlier this week.The cashier’s check stolen from Oak Street Baptist turned up when Tommie McAnear cashed it at Stewart’s Food Store in Olney. The clerk, being suspicious of the check, asked to see McAnear’s driver’s license and recorded the information. The check came back for non-payment because it had been reported to the bank as stolen and was then turned over to Olney police.Olney Police Chief Randall Davis recognized the name from a job application he had received for a dispatcher position with his department. Naturally, he was very interested in interviewing the man.When Tommie McAnear showed up for the interview, the questions asked were not those typically asked of a prospective employee.Instead, he was interviewed by Graham Police Investigator Jeff Smith, Olney Police Sgt. Dwayne Jackson and Davis about the forgery to which he confessed and also named his brother as an accomplice.“These guys can’t be confused for criminal masterminds,” said Davis.He and Graham Chief Jim Nance were both pleased with the results of the cooperative effort between the two departments.“I’m real proud that these downtown burglaries are solved. They were beginning to be a thorn in my side. I think (the departments) did an excellent job on it,” said Nance.
I am glad they found the people, but can we be any dumber and easier to catch??? Oh and guess what they are working on our driveway maybe soon we will have a bigger one and won't it be awesome if Elliot can walk in the cement???

OVER AND OUT! Lisa







No comments: