Friday, August 15, 2008

NO DDP with Vanilla??

Goodmorning! Well I first have to say Oh my Gosh what is wrong with Sonic!! They didn't have my Diet Dr. Pepper this morning! So I can't fuction without my ddp with vanilla. UGH! These olympics are going to kick my butt. I was up till midnight last night watching the gymnastics. I just love gymnastics. Believe it or not I did gymnastics when I was a little girl. I like the uneven bars, I don't figure I did really good but I liked doing them. I love watching them now. Some of them do do it like it isn't hard at all.

Congrats to our Gold and silver Natsia and Shawn ya rock!!! Okay what we say about Michael Phelps and he is up to number 6? Two more runs for two more golds we will see if he makes it.

I seen on the internet this morning that Dave Coulier spoke out about Alanis Morissette. So appartley he is admiting that the "song" was about him. I just can't imagine Bull winkle and her together. Okay for each his own!!

Comedian Dave Coulier says people oughta know there's no bad blood between him and ex Alanis Morissette.Can you believe these stars dated?Coulier best known as goofy Uncle Joey on ABC's Full House is the inspiration behind Morrisette's 1995 angst-ridden anthem "You Oughta Know."He says he was driving when he first heard the tune."I said, 'Wow, this girl is angry.' And then I said, 'Oh man, I think it's Alanis,'" Coulier tells the Calgary Herald. "I listened to the song over and over again, and I said, 'I think I have really hurt this person.'"Inundated with press calls, he says he tried to get a hold of her and eventually got through."I said, 'Hi. Uh, what do you want me to say?'" he recalls. "And she said, 'You can say whatever you want.'"Eventually, he says, "we saw each other and hung out for an entire day. And it was beautiful. It was one of those things where it was kind of like, 'We're good.'"

Well I think that is it for today!! Over and out! Lisa