Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ramblings for Wednesday






Hi Everyone!! Today was my day off. We went over to Poolville to pick up a baby bed for my mom's friend that is going to be a grandma again. The crib seemed pretty nice it just needs to be painted. Then we went and got our hair cuts. Heard lots of gossip but nobody I knew. Funny huh? We went and bought a new camera (finally we wont have to carry around the one with the tape on it.) It has rained, rained and rained some more. It has been good. We have really needed it. The night before (in Begin) Shawn Johnson finally won her a Gold Medal and I am not talking about flour!!!:)
We watch Shear Genius, I never thought I would like the reality shows. But I will say that this weeks show they really kicked off the wrong one. Daniel was 90 times better than Nicole. She had won the challenge before so she had immunity. So they couldn't kick her off. But that snow all in the girls hair that was not smart.

Well it is time to go to bed. GOOD NIGHT! Lisa OH AND GUESS WHAT!! MAY AND WALSH WON THERE 2ND GOLD MEDAL! CONGRATS GIRLS!!!!

No comments: