Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday Ramblings!

Goodmorning All! It is Tuesday morning and I haven't done alot since the last time I posted.
I do believe Alicia Sacramonne (sp) should have gotten Bronze in her Vaulting. She didn't fall on her butt like the one that recieved the Bronze metal! That is so wrong!


Then you have Nastia Lukin tie with the chinesse girl. And she wins silver go figure! Her routine looked pretty flawless to the other little girl that bobbled on her landing. But that is that! Oh and We can't forget MICHAEL PHELPS AND HIS 8 GOLD MEDALS! That is so cool!



It rained alot yesterday but it really hasn't rained much this morning. We slowly but surley will get our spare bedroom done and that scrapbook room. I can't wait until that is done. Renee' can scrap anywhere but I have to have a table to spread out and everthing. We started painting the desk for the scrapbook room.

Here is one of the drawers not a really good picture but you have the idea that it is brown. The big part of the desk is pretty big and we have got to move it out of the room outside under the carport and with it raining it isn't a smart thing. Which we will paint it pink. So maybe tomorrow on my day off Renee' and I can get it moved out there. We have to move the dresser in to the middle room and paint it. That is the dresser I got for free at a leftover garage sale.

Here is our house numbers, they were green but we are slowly but surley going to get all the trim and stuff around the house brown. Numbers look sharp huh? I guess I am done for today.

Over and Out! Lisa

No comments: