Saturday, August 9, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!


Hello! We finally got our ceiling fan and light put up in our living room. I have wanted one in there since we moved in at the end of May. I know it takes a while, and I finally found an electrician off of my free cycle page. His wife is one of the members of free cycle and I had posted a need for an electrician so she told me her husband was. Well she tells me his name and etc and I call him. Well he comes over and Lordy lordy I am old. I was his manager at McDonald's when he was 16 and he is now 27 maybe that was a while ago. I have been gone from that place for 8 years and I don't miss working in fast food at all. I have such a respect for the ones that do. Hungry people aren't friendly and some are hard to take care of. Okay now since we have got our electrical things taken care of. Now we have 2 more projects to take care of. We need to finish our middle bedroom, we need to refinish this dresser that we got for free at a garage sale last Saturday. I say it was at a garage sale, she gave all of her stuff away that didn't sale. So we got a dresser we will ( i say we, I am sure nee' will) paint the dresser. OUR SCRAPBOOK ROOM and our patio and we will be done with the stuff that we want to do to the house. Oh and I guess paint the outside of the house this winter. I guess we will never be done huh? Well I need to hush.

No comments: