Saturday, August 16, 2008

YES! YES! DDP w/vanilla!




Good Morning!! Michael Phelps has 7 gold medals for the 2008 olympics. We should know by tonight if he is going to get to bring 8 gold medals home with him.

I was glad to see him be excited last night, I have noticed he doesn't have much emotion when he wins or when he is getting a medal. I think it is because he is concentrating on winning that he doesn't take the time to be excited. Actually I really don't know so it probably really isn't my place to analyze him huh?...

Well guess what Sonic had DDP this morning!! So I had my diet Dr.Pepper with vanilla and the day is complete!

Today is August 16Th the day Elvis died. I still remember my mama picking us up from day care early. She was so upset and crying, she says it was because her grandma had passed away not so far from then and it was just everything. Well I think it was Elvis! She really liked that man... I guess it was one of those "young girl" crushes..

Over and Out! Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dont remeber that but i was there